Rob and Sandy from BreakThroughREIPodcast.ca recently interviewed me on their real estate investment podcast regarding joint venture investing, and positioning your assets for wealth.
You can hear the interview here >> BreakThroughREIPodcast.
We had a great conversation, specifically touching upon some relevant topics such as the paradoxical nature of being a real estate investor, and recognizing that change is an absolute certainty, and that embracing it is your best and only option for success.
Here’s a break down of some of the topics we covered.
- How to manage joint venture partnerships
- Advantages of being both the money partner and the real estate expert in typical joint venture partnerships
- How to overcome objections when “pitching” ideas to potential joint venture partners
- The most important personal characteristics needed to be a great real estate investor
- Lessons learned from enduring 2 economic down cycles
- And much, much more!
Thanks again Rob and Sandy!